Sally is one of our residents at Dripping Springs and has lived an amazing life! Read some fun facts about her below:
– Sally has been on over 50 cruises
– Loves Liberace
– Survived an earthquake
– Went snorkeling in her 90’s and got a sunburn on her “buns”
– First woman to work at the DMV
– Youngest of 8 children
– They used batteries in their town instead of electricity
– Has been alive to witness WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Korea and other military events
– Her sister lived to 101 and Sally wanted to live longer!
– Favorite foods: chocolate candy and butter
– Favorite grandchild: Tully the dog!
Thank you Sally for being a part of our community!