Before she came to Sodalis, Donna’s husband was once in the Navy. While they were stationed in Japan, she learned to speak Japanese. Despite many obstacles, she worked hard to earn her nursing degree and loves caring for others.
Donna is such a sweet and talented soul. She is passionate about birds and playing the Dulcimer. Her favorite bird is the Blue Jay. You will most likely find Donna with a book in her hand. She loves to read, especially when it is about birds!
Sally is one of our residents at Dripping Springs and has lived an amazing life! Read some fun facts about her below:
– Sally has been on over 50 cruises
– Loves Liberace
– Survived an earthquake
– Went snorkeling in her 90’s and got a sunburn on her “buns”
– First woman to work at the DMV
– Youngest of 8 children
– They used batteries in their town instead of electricity
– Has been alive to witness WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Korea and other military events
– Her sister lived to 101 and Sally wanted to live longer!
– Favorite foods: chocolate candy and butter
– Favorite grandchild: Tully the dog!
Thank you Sally for being a part of our community!